Please join us for our Open Evening on Tues 18th March
4 March 2014
The Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic Open Evening
Tuesday 18 March 2014, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
You are warmly invited to our Open Evening on Tuesday 18 March 2014 where colleagues working in the following areas will be on hand to tell you more about their work:
• Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic
• Euan MacDonald Centre for Motor Neurone Disease Research
• Muir Maxwell Epilepsy Centre
• Patrick Wild Centre for Research into Autism, Fragile X Syndrome and Intellectual Disabilities
• Research to Understand Stroke due to Haemorrhage
The Clinic’s main foyer will feature a selection of Craft Stalls to make your evening even more interesting! Thanks to everyone who has booked a stall; crafts and hobbies being exhibited include beaded jewellery, cake pops, cards, crochet, felting, fruit bouquets, photography and soft furnishings. So definitely something for everyone…
Please join us for what promises to be an informal, informative and fun evening at the Anne Rowling Clinic, The University of Edinburgh, 49 Little France Crescent, Edinburgh EH16 4SB.
For catering purposes it would be helpful if you confirm your attendance (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 650 9221).